Well Bobby Heenan won't be there either
With all the stuff going on about the RF thing, I should have lots to talk about but I'm just going to limit it to stuff that affects my show. This makes me sad, but it also just clinched my decision to go see Bobby Heenan on 03/20. (which is quite convienent because a worker I need to give 28 tapes to, is on that show)
"As the midwest promoter for Ring Of Honor, I can assure you that both dates in both St Paul and Chicago are on.
On a related note, due to the course of events this week, Bobby Heenan has cancelled himself from both dates. I'm sure that ROH will make the official announcement soon regarding Bobby's cancellation. I just thought I would let MY FANS know first.
As of today, I physically do not have tickets for the Chicago ROH event. When I do, I will make that announcement on the board.
Thank you,
Carmine DeSpirito"
"As the midwest promoter for Ring Of Honor, I can assure you that both dates in both St Paul and Chicago are on.
On a related note, due to the course of events this week, Bobby Heenan has cancelled himself from both dates. I'm sure that ROH will make the official announcement soon regarding Bobby's cancellation. I just thought I would let MY FANS know first.
As of today, I physically do not have tickets for the Chicago ROH event. When I do, I will make that announcement on the board.
Thank you,
Carmine DeSpirito"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home