MaestroKen's Blog

Monday, March 01, 2004

The weekend as it were, as it was, and the such

Friday left work early to go have Tapas with Sara's sister and roommate and some friends before going to see Sara's production of The Picnic. Very well done considering extremely limited budget and they were highschool kids. Afterwards Sara and I went for a drink at the Duece. Then watched Alex & Emma from Netflix.

Saturday, lounged around all day and watched some of the wrestling clips, DVDs, matches I've been downloading lately. I've got lots of good stuff. With about 15 gigs of wrestling sitting on my hard drive combined with over a hundred VHS tapes sitting in my living room unwatched, I think I don't ever have to worry about not having something to watch ever. Then again to the play and this time afterwards (after going to Dave's Italian Kitchen for a bite to eat, as is tradition for cast & crew after the last show of a Roycemore play) we went out with Dina, their old friend Heather that recently came back into town, and that gal's brother to Nevins and had quite a few drinks WOOHOO.

Sunday, finally went to Cafe Laundry Laundry Laundry. (AKA Her brother's house, he has the fanciest washer and dryer ever, and said we can come use it whenever) After partaking in the bagels we brought over they took off though because they had plans. We knew this though so we brought over 24 Hour Party People and Comedian that I got from Netflix. So we did laundry and watched movies all day. Oscars were partaken in as well, apart from the middle section of the show when we drove back to my place and got some Dairy Queen. Blah blah LOTR Blah Blah. I personally would like to applaud Tim Robbins. I think personally he's a pile of garbage, but when he won his BSA award he made no political barbs, which is quite shocking since that is his MO. Unfortunately I can't say the same for fellow Hollywood Liberal shithead Sean Penn. It's not so much that I hate what he had to say, it's just I hate people using their little bit of time to make snide shitty political remarks. If you would like to state your stance on it, I'm totally fine with that, just "Hey I'm better than you, ignorant troll" backhanded comments just because you have TV time with lots of people watching really irk me. Thank your Mom, your Dad, your plastic surgeon and lets move right on to the next boring speech. Also Before I start to sound like your standard Conservative God Fearing Right Wing Gun Toting War Loving Get a Haircut Hippie Asshole, I'd just like to remind you, didn't Alec Baldwin say something about moving out of the US if Bush became president (#4 Here), back during the ballotting situation. Nice to see you kept your word on that, douche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home