Hi I did nothing.
I'll just point out now, that for the length of time this burgeoning blog is in it's beginning days as a journal-style blog, I won't always post. If I don't discuss a day in here it'll usually be an average weekday consisting of:
Snoozed a long time before finally leaving the bed.
Worked all day
Came home from work.
putzed around doing a)Tv/tape watching b)putzing around online c)doing errands d)any combination of the thereabove.
So with that sorted out here is what I did yesterday:
Snoozed a long time before finally leaving the bed.
Worked all day
Came home from work.
putzed around with Sara watching Queer Eye and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
We ordered a pizza and I wasn't aware that the outdoor phone system for the building isn't working, so our pizza guy stood outside the building for 20 minutes until someone else from the building came home, and let him in.
So instead of enthusing you with such excitement as that, just assume that nothing worth noting must have happened.
Snoozed a long time before finally leaving the bed.
Worked all day
Came home from work.
putzed around doing a)Tv/tape watching b)putzing around online c)doing errands d)any combination of the thereabove.
So with that sorted out here is what I did yesterday:
Snoozed a long time before finally leaving the bed.
Worked all day
Came home from work.
putzed around with Sara watching Queer Eye and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
We ordered a pizza and I wasn't aware that the outdoor phone system for the building isn't working, so our pizza guy stood outside the building for 20 minutes until someone else from the building came home, and let him in.
So instead of enthusing you with such excitement as that, just assume that nothing worth noting must have happened.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home