Blah Blah Blah
Nothing Special going on. Sunday did the big write up that is below this, then did some shopping, then settled in to Soprano's and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Yesterday was Work and then RawChat
Today is work. Bringing home some Thai food from down here by the office, and spending the evening watching a movie and Queer Eye with Sara.
I took this, I'm very much a George, this clinched it
Yesterday was Work and then RawChat
Today is work. Bringing home some Thai food from down here by the office, and spending the evening watching a movie and Queer Eye with Sara.
I took this, I'm very much a George, this clinched it
| What Seinfeld character are you? George Costanza You are Jerry's best friend - even though you are neurotic and slow-witted, he keeps you around to have a 'loser of the group'. Life has a funny way of screwing you over at every turn, and your parents are psychotic. And no matter what you do, you'll never compare to Lloyd Braun. |
| Click Here to Take This Quiz Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests. |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home