I heard this was the thing to do
When I told someone I started a blog, this was sent to me, and said hey do this, it'll be a nice start to let people know about you. I immediately said no, than decided to do it anyway because I don't want to work right now
BASICS
- - - - -
Your gender: Male
Straight/gay/bi?: Straight
Single?: Nope, Me and Sara still going strong
Want to be?: Nope, Like I said we're still going strong
Your birthdate: May 18, 1976
Your age: Seriously, I just gave you the birthday, 27
Age you act: I try to act young, but seriously Sara and I are an old married couple
Age you wish you were: I wish I was like 10, not a care in the world, but still younger then all of that teenage drama
Your height: just shy of six foot
The color of your eyes: Brown, touch of hazel
Happy with it?: Yes
The color of your hair: Brown, People want me to bleach it again though
Left/right/ambidextrous?: Right
Your family: Mom, Dad, and Sis
Have any pets?: No, pets are bad.
What's your job?: Controller (accountant)
Piercings?: 7 holes, 4 go unfilled, my left ear has Sara's old curved eyebrow bar in the lobe, and an orbital ring going twice through the cartiladge
Tattoos?: 2; small of my back has 3 elephants (1 purple, 1 green, 1 orange) standing holding trunk to tail, down my the back of my right calf is 3 red barrel of monkeys with arms connecting
Obsessions?: Watching and collecting Wrestling tapes
Addictions?: I quit smoking, so not really no
Do you speak another language?: 3 years of German in High School produced no knowledge of the language at all
- - - - -
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
- - - - -
Do you live in the moment?: yeah, unfortunately that moment usually involves sitting on a couch
Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: Very
Do you have any secrets?: Not really
Do you hate yourself?: Nope
Do you like your handwriting?: INever really thought about it.
Do you have any bad habits?: I always forget to take my evening medicine.
What is the compliment you get most from people?: It used to be hair, now If anything I get "You look like you lost weight"
If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: That Guy over there
What's your biggest fear?: Stuff out of my control happening to people
Can you sing?: It doesn't stop me that I can't
Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: What is this question, no
Are you a loner?: Yeah, Id' say so.
What are your no.1 priorities in life?: Make people happy, make a living.
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Your best friend is you, I'm my best friend to; We share the same views and hardly ever argue -Jimmy Pop Ali, Bloodhound Gang
Are you a daredevil?: Not at all
Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: I fear nothing about myself except maybe diabetic comas. Hate?, uh my laziness
Are you passive or aggressive?: Passive
Have you got a journal?: uh, yeah, you're reading it, but otherwise keeping my own, no.
What is your greatest strength and weakness?: Strength, ability to turn anything into humor. Weakness ability to put everyone elses needs before my own.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: Care and do more for myself
How do you vent?: I usually let things fester, and brew inside until it goes away
Do you think you are emotionally strong?: Actually ues.
Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: having a front up for most of my youth.
Do you think life has been good so far?: Pretty much
What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: honestly don't believe i've learned that yet
What do you like the most about your body?: Good hair, and skinny arms
And least?: Fat belly and manboobs
Do you think you are good looking?: I'd definitely go with average, I'm not bad looking, but I'm not good looking either
Are you confident?: a lot more than as a youth
What is the fictional character you are most like?: Sara said this the other day and it kinda struck a chord. When discussing how every person could be characterized by a Winnie the Pooh Character. "You used to be a Pooh, and now you're not, are you?"
Are you perceived wrongly?: Used to, not anymore
- - - - -
DO YOU...
- - - - -
Smoke?: Not anymore
Do drugs?: Nope
Read the newspaper?: Nope
Pray?: Nope
Go to church?: Nope
Talk to strangers who IM you?: Nope
Sleep with stuffed animals?: Nope
Take walks in the rain?: I HATE precipitation
Talk to people even though you hate them?: You have to at work.
Drive?: Yep
Like to drive fast?: Yep
- - - - -
WOULD OR HAVE YOU EVER...- - - - -
- - - - -
Liked your voice?: I'm pretty sure I sound like a woman
Hurt yourself?: I've gotten lots of stitches, no broken bones though.
Been out of the country?: Had lunch in Canadia once, been to Mexico twice
Eaten something that made other people sick?: Gotten money for it too
Been in love?: and still are
Done drugs?: I've smoked weed and opium in college that's about it
Gone skinny dipping?: Yep, you can't go to Mexico without getting naked in the ocean
Had a medical emergency?: I've been in emergency rooms, just for stitches, and that one detox
Had a surgery?: tonsils out, laser surgery for planters warts I got from rented roller skates, ummm I think that's it
Ran away from home?: No
Played strip poker?: No
Gotten beaten up?: Yes
Beaten someone up?: No
Been picked on?: Who hasn't
Been on stage?: Yep
Been drunk?: Yep
Slept outdoors?: I really don't think so
Thought about suicide?: Nope
Gone one day without food?: Yes
Talked on the phone all night?: Yes
Slept with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: Yes
Slept all day?: No
Killed someone?: No
Made out with a stranger?: Yes
Had sex with a stranger?: No
Thought you were going crazy?: No
Kissed the same sex?: Seriously...No
Done anything sexual with the same sex?: Nope
Been betrayed?: Not really
Had a dream that came true?: No, I don't remember dreams often
Broken the law?: Yes, spent the night in jail too
Met a famous person?: Yes
Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: Yeah, you'll do that driving in Indiana
On purpose?: No
Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?: No
Stolen anything?: Yep
Been on the radio/televison?: Not that matters much
Been in a mosh-pit?: Yes, now my old ass hates them
Had a nervous break down?: No
Bungee jumped?: Not without it being the seated kind with the ropes attached to a contraption. Doesn't seem worth the money for not much of a thrill, but then again I thought that after I skydove too.
Had a dream that kept coming back?: No
- - - - -
CLOTHES
- - - - -
Shoe brand?: Sketchers for work, various sneakers elsewhere
Brand of clothing?: Lotso Old Navy for this cheap ass
Cologne/perfume?: when I do it's usually Curve for men
How about panties?: well, ummm I don't but yes I think the ladies should wear them yes.
Wear hats?: Nope
Judge other people by their clothing?: You kinda have to, unfortunately
Wear make-up?: Nope, I think this is for chicks now.
Favorite place to shop?: Old Navy
Favorite article of clothing?: I love my Flogging Molly long sleeves, and my Bushwhackers T-Shirt
Are you trendy?: Used to be
Would you rather wear a uniform to school?: I wish we would have yeah.
- - - - -
BELIEFS
- - - - -
Believe in life on other planets?: Yes, it's pretty narrow minded to think we're the only one
Miracles?: No
Astrology?: No, but it's fun
Magic?: No, but it's like good wrestling, it's all about the illusion
God?: If you can prove it to me, then sure, otherwise...
Satan?: See above
Santa?: I believe in many of the beliefs the image of Santa tries to base itself on
Ghosts?: See my thoughts on God
Luck?: I wouldn't say luck, but kinda
Love at first sight?: yeah
Yin and Yang (that good can't exist without the bad)?: yes
Witches?: No
Easter bunny?: No
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: Yes
Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: No
Do you wish on stars?: No
- - - - -
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
- - - - -
Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell?: No
Do you think God has a gender?: How can I?
Do you believe in organized religion?: I believe there should be some sort of moral teaching system for individuals, many find that through religion, and that is good. I also believe a church community can provide a very good positive influence. (But then again I also believe in the Yin & Yang from above...)
Where do you think we go when we die?: Why waste thought process on something we can't prove until it doesn't matter anymore anyway.
- - - - -
AMIGOS
- - - - -
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?: Yep
Who is your best friend?: Sara, if you can't count her, John & Brian
Who's the one person that knows most about you?: Staci
What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?:???
Your favorite inside joke?: inside jokes have a short shelf life with me, as of right now, Yurfle.
Thing you're picked on most about?: My Crabbiness, wrestling dork.
Who's your longest known friend?: Kevin Mehok
Friends you miss being close to the most?: Purdue gals
Last person you talked to online?: LJ
Who do you talk to most online?: ITVR
Who are you on the phone with most?: Sara
- - - - -
RIGHT THIS MOMENT...
- - - - -
Are you going out?: When I leave work I'm going to WalMart to meet Hillbilly Jim
Will it be with your significant other?: No, I'm meeting my buddy Brian there
Or some random person?: If you count Hillbilly Jim as random then yes.
What are you wearing right now?: Old Navy Khaki's and polo
Body-part you're touching right now: Well, I have my right ankle under my left thigh on the seat of the chair
What are you worried about right now?: nothing really.
What book are you reading?: I recently started "Lightening" Mike Quackenbushes book, but haven't picked it up in days
What's on your mousepad?: No mouse pad required, optical mouse
Use 5 words to describe how you're feeling: Bored, Full, Antsy, Coughy, Sneezy
Are you bored?: Yes that's why I did this
Are you tired?: Nope
Are you talking to anyone on the phone?: Nope
Are you lonely or content?: I'm at work, so lonely I guess, I'm in my office by my self
Are you listening to music?: Nope.
BASICS
- - - - -
Your gender: Male
Straight/gay/bi?: Straight
Single?: Nope, Me and Sara still going strong
Want to be?: Nope, Like I said we're still going strong
Your birthdate: May 18, 1976
Your age: Seriously, I just gave you the birthday, 27
Age you act: I try to act young, but seriously Sara and I are an old married couple
Age you wish you were: I wish I was like 10, not a care in the world, but still younger then all of that teenage drama
Your height: just shy of six foot
The color of your eyes: Brown, touch of hazel
Happy with it?: Yes
The color of your hair: Brown, People want me to bleach it again though
Left/right/ambidextrous?: Right
Your family: Mom, Dad, and Sis
Have any pets?: No, pets are bad.
What's your job?: Controller (accountant)
Piercings?: 7 holes, 4 go unfilled, my left ear has Sara's old curved eyebrow bar in the lobe, and an orbital ring going twice through the cartiladge
Tattoos?: 2; small of my back has 3 elephants (1 purple, 1 green, 1 orange) standing holding trunk to tail, down my the back of my right calf is 3 red barrel of monkeys with arms connecting
Obsessions?: Watching and collecting Wrestling tapes
Addictions?: I quit smoking, so not really no
Do you speak another language?: 3 years of German in High School produced no knowledge of the language at all
- - - - -
DEEP THOUGHTS about life and you in it
- - - - -
Do you live in the moment?: yeah, unfortunately that moment usually involves sitting on a couch
Do you consider yourself tolerant of others?: Very
Do you have any secrets?: Not really
Do you hate yourself?: Nope
Do you like your handwriting?: INever really thought about it.
Do you have any bad habits?: I always forget to take my evening medicine.
What is the compliment you get most from people?: It used to be hair, now If anything I get "You look like you lost weight"
If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called?: That Guy over there
What's your biggest fear?: Stuff out of my control happening to people
Can you sing?: It doesn't stop me that I can't
Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool?: What is this question, no
Are you a loner?: Yeah, Id' say so.
What are your no.1 priorities in life?: Make people happy, make a living.
If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: Your best friend is you, I'm my best friend to; We share the same views and hardly ever argue -Jimmy Pop Ali, Bloodhound Gang
Are you a daredevil?: Not at all
Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself?: I fear nothing about myself except maybe diabetic comas. Hate?, uh my laziness
Are you passive or aggressive?: Passive
Have you got a journal?: uh, yeah, you're reading it, but otherwise keeping my own, no.
What is your greatest strength and weakness?: Strength, ability to turn anything into humor. Weakness ability to put everyone elses needs before my own.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: Care and do more for myself
How do you vent?: I usually let things fester, and brew inside until it goes away
Do you think you are emotionally strong?: Actually ues.
Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in life?: having a front up for most of my youth.
Do you think life has been good so far?: Pretty much
What is the most important lesson you've learned from life?: honestly don't believe i've learned that yet
What do you like the most about your body?: Good hair, and skinny arms
And least?: Fat belly and manboobs
Do you think you are good looking?: I'd definitely go with average, I'm not bad looking, but I'm not good looking either
Are you confident?: a lot more than as a youth
What is the fictional character you are most like?: Sara said this the other day and it kinda struck a chord. When discussing how every person could be characterized by a Winnie the Pooh Character. "You used to be a Pooh, and now you're not, are you?"
Are you perceived wrongly?: Used to, not anymore
- - - - -
DO YOU...
- - - - -
Smoke?: Not anymore
Do drugs?: Nope
Read the newspaper?: Nope
Pray?: Nope
Go to church?: Nope
Talk to strangers who IM you?: Nope
Sleep with stuffed animals?: Nope
Take walks in the rain?: I HATE precipitation
Talk to people even though you hate them?: You have to at work.
Drive?: Yep
Like to drive fast?: Yep
- - - - -
WOULD OR HAVE YOU EVER...- - - - -
- - - - -
Liked your voice?: I'm pretty sure I sound like a woman
Hurt yourself?: I've gotten lots of stitches, no broken bones though.
Been out of the country?: Had lunch in Canadia once, been to Mexico twice
Eaten something that made other people sick?: Gotten money for it too
Been in love?: and still are
Done drugs?: I've smoked weed and opium in college that's about it
Gone skinny dipping?: Yep, you can't go to Mexico without getting naked in the ocean
Had a medical emergency?: I've been in emergency rooms, just for stitches, and that one detox
Had a surgery?: tonsils out, laser surgery for planters warts I got from rented roller skates, ummm I think that's it
Ran away from home?: No
Played strip poker?: No
Gotten beaten up?: Yes
Beaten someone up?: No
Been picked on?: Who hasn't
Been on stage?: Yep
Been drunk?: Yep
Slept outdoors?: I really don't think so
Thought about suicide?: Nope
Gone one day without food?: Yes
Talked on the phone all night?: Yes
Slept with the opposite sex without actually having sex?: Yes
Slept all day?: No
Killed someone?: No
Made out with a stranger?: Yes
Had sex with a stranger?: No
Thought you were going crazy?: No
Kissed the same sex?: Seriously...No
Done anything sexual with the same sex?: Nope
Been betrayed?: Not really
Had a dream that came true?: No, I don't remember dreams often
Broken the law?: Yes, spent the night in jail too
Met a famous person?: Yes
Have you ever killed an animal by accident?: Yeah, you'll do that driving in Indiana
On purpose?: No
Told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell?: No
Stolen anything?: Yep
Been on the radio/televison?: Not that matters much
Been in a mosh-pit?: Yes, now my old ass hates them
Had a nervous break down?: No
Bungee jumped?: Not without it being the seated kind with the ropes attached to a contraption. Doesn't seem worth the money for not much of a thrill, but then again I thought that after I skydove too.
Had a dream that kept coming back?: No
- - - - -
CLOTHES
- - - - -
Shoe brand?: Sketchers for work, various sneakers elsewhere
Brand of clothing?: Lotso Old Navy for this cheap ass
Cologne/perfume?: when I do it's usually Curve for men
How about panties?: well, ummm I don't but yes I think the ladies should wear them yes.
Wear hats?: Nope
Judge other people by their clothing?: You kinda have to, unfortunately
Wear make-up?: Nope, I think this is for chicks now.
Favorite place to shop?: Old Navy
Favorite article of clothing?: I love my Flogging Molly long sleeves, and my Bushwhackers T-Shirt
Are you trendy?: Used to be
Would you rather wear a uniform to school?: I wish we would have yeah.
- - - - -
BELIEFS
- - - - -
Believe in life on other planets?: Yes, it's pretty narrow minded to think we're the only one
Miracles?: No
Astrology?: No, but it's fun
Magic?: No, but it's like good wrestling, it's all about the illusion
God?: If you can prove it to me, then sure, otherwise...
Satan?: See above
Santa?: I believe in many of the beliefs the image of Santa tries to base itself on
Ghosts?: See my thoughts on God
Luck?: I wouldn't say luck, but kinda
Love at first sight?: yeah
Yin and Yang (that good can't exist without the bad)?: yes
Witches?: No
Easter bunny?: No
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: Yes
Believe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: No
Do you wish on stars?: No
- - - - -
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
- - - - -
Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell?: No
Do you think God has a gender?: How can I?
Do you believe in organized religion?: I believe there should be some sort of moral teaching system for individuals, many find that through religion, and that is good. I also believe a church community can provide a very good positive influence. (But then again I also believe in the Yin & Yang from above...)
Where do you think we go when we die?: Why waste thought process on something we can't prove until it doesn't matter anymore anyway.
- - - - -
AMIGOS
- - - - -
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?: Yep
Who is your best friend?: Sara, if you can't count her, John & Brian
Who's the one person that knows most about you?: Staci
What's the best advice that anyone has ever given to you?:???
Your favorite inside joke?: inside jokes have a short shelf life with me, as of right now, Yurfle.
Thing you're picked on most about?: My Crabbiness, wrestling dork.
Who's your longest known friend?: Kevin Mehok
Friends you miss being close to the most?: Purdue gals
Last person you talked to online?: LJ
Who do you talk to most online?: ITVR
Who are you on the phone with most?: Sara
- - - - -
RIGHT THIS MOMENT...
- - - - -
Are you going out?: When I leave work I'm going to WalMart to meet Hillbilly Jim
Will it be with your significant other?: No, I'm meeting my buddy Brian there
Or some random person?: If you count Hillbilly Jim as random then yes.
What are you wearing right now?: Old Navy Khaki's and polo
Body-part you're touching right now: Well, I have my right ankle under my left thigh on the seat of the chair
What are you worried about right now?: nothing really.
What book are you reading?: I recently started "Lightening" Mike Quackenbushes book, but haven't picked it up in days
What's on your mousepad?: No mouse pad required, optical mouse
Use 5 words to describe how you're feeling: Bored, Full, Antsy, Coughy, Sneezy
Are you bored?: Yes that's why I did this
Are you tired?: Nope
Are you talking to anyone on the phone?: Nope
Are you lonely or content?: I'm at work, so lonely I guess, I'm in my office by my self
Are you listening to music?: Nope.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home